Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is an IA?
Answer: An IA is a group of farmers in an irrigation system who are organized according to water source or hydrological boundaries
2. What are the IA Resposibilities in the Operation and Maintenance of Irrigation System?
LEVEL : Farmer
1. Get information on O & M Plan from TSAG Leaders one month before initiial water delivery
2. Provide labor to pre-irrigation maintenance and repair works
1. Follow O & M schedules
2. Submit required farming information to TSAG leaders
3. Provide labor to in-season maintenance and repair works at LAteral, Sub-Lateral and TSA level
POST IRRIGATION :
1. Submit required production information reports